Download this app to your desktop
<b>The Best Study Tools. The Most Study Materials!</b>
Take your notes into the wild. They won’t bite. The StudyBlue flashcard app is like getting magical powers to transform everything from a music festival bathroom line to boring bus/train/plane trips into productive study time. Hold 10+ million students and 400+ million flashcards in the palm of your hand!
<b>Features StudyBlue students ♥: </b>
• Create, study and share your own digital flashcards for free
• Customize your study materials with images and audio
• Quiz yourself, track your progress, and set study reminders
• Access study materials seamlessly across desktop and mobile devices
• Copy and edit flashcards you like to make them your own See flashcard recommendations tailored to your studies
<b>Study Better, Together</b>
Upgrade to Pro to get full access to all study materials created for your classes, by all students, from all time. Maybe not ALL time, but all the time that matters. Delivered by magic unicorns to your phone. Or by wifi. One of those. Crowdsourced learning means you can spend less time making materials and more time studying them. Why recreate the wheel?
<b>Conquer Your Course!</b>
Whether you need fast answers or want to eke out all that untapped EXTRA STUDY time (a.k.a., bus-stop waits, a boring NCAA game, or the five minutes before class really starts). We judge not where you find extra time, but we are (slightly) judgy in how you use it. So go on, organize your materials and ace that next exam. With your classmates at StudyBlue, you are all set to get connected, learn, and conquer your courses together.
From over 1 million flashcard app downloads, here’s just a few of our 5-star reviews:
• “The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8. I was able to maintain that level of academic achievement and graduate with college honors!” – Jennifer, Student
• “StudyBlue is so helpful for all of my classes! The flashcards, study guides, and notes are so easy to make and the mobile app lets me use it anywhere!” – Alex, Student
• “I use StudyBlue flashcards for group engagement projects. My students retain information by quizzing one another from the flashcard decks I make for them. They learn better!” - Zach, Teacher
What's new this release:
"Updates to the search experience to get you faster answers and the study content you need."
<b>We’re blushing from some of the praise and awards we’ve received:</b>
“The real power of StudyBlue is that you can share flashcards with classmates or teachers. Better yet, the app lets you search flash card sets uploaded by students and teachers around the world, so you can probably find a premade set that is relevant to you by looking up keywords or searching by school.” -- New York Times
“StudyBlue Offers Millions of Flashcards for Studying Popular Subjects” - lifehacker
“StudyBlue is extremely unique because it allows you to connect to your school and see if other people have made flashcards for any classes. Personally, I found that a lot more people than I had expected to be using the app and got my hands on some quality flashcards. There are over 350 million premade flashcards available for you to look at and use on StudyBlue and has the largest digital library of flashcards available.” - App Informers
Webby Honoree in Mobile Sites & Apps - Education & Reference
EdTech Digest Cool Tool Award Finalist
<b>Want to get in touch? We’d love to hear from you. </b>
App Feedback: email@example.com
Tweet us @StudyBlue
Let’s be friends on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/studyblue
You can also use StudyBlue on the Web @ http://www.studyblue.com